Saturday, January 1, 2011

The December 2010 Magazine Covers!

For those who missed to buy your favorite magazine last December 2010, I compiled them for you!

Yup, here are the different magazine covers of December issues of your favorite mag! Let's take a glance on them:

Georgina Wilson in Cosmopolitan

Sarah Geronimo in Meg


Lucy Torres-Gomez in Metro


Solenn Heusaff in Preview


Taylor Swift in Entertainment Weekly


Maricel Laxa in Women's Health


Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg in Time Magazine

So, did I already completed your collection?! Did I missed some more?! What else did I forget?!

This 2011, I will share with you more and more interesting billboards and magazine covers! So, let's start the year right! Happy new year to everyone! C",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin